BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

P.E.A.K.







WOOO HOOO!!!! IS ANY BODY EXCITED ABOUT P.E.AK. ?!!! R U GOING ??!!? I AM SO EXCITED FOR PEAK IT'S GOING TO BE AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!!! I AM SO HAPPY I GET TO GO :) I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK TAWNI ESCUDERO, BECAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ATTEND , THE RECYCLABLES WOULD'NT BE ENOUGH ALONE SADLY ;( TAWNI ASKED ME IF I WOULD LIKE TO GO IN TO WORK WITH HER ONE DAY A FEW MONTHS AGO AND THEN I WORKED FOR HER AGAIN YESTERDAY AND TODAY!! I AM ACTUALLY WRITING THIS AT TAWNIS WORK RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THERES NO MORE WORK TO DO REALLY.LOL. WELL... IF YOU CAN GO IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE AWESOME PREACHING AND THE FUN WE WILL ALL HAVE TOGETHER!!! WOO HOO!!!




5 comments:

James Wilder said...

That was very sweet of Tawni. What kind of work did you do?

Glad you are going! It's going to be fun! Different environment for a few days....exotic Tulsa (ha)...and thousands of other young people from all over. There are dozens of college-age/20somethings coming from TRC, representing TRG as well!

Sammy said...

Yes it was very sweet of Tawni...I filed papers, made labels, updated lists,and whatever else she needed me to do =) I am so glad i get to go too! It is going to be an Absolute Blast !!! I'm so excited it's going to be fun meeting a bunch of new people :)
Are you and Em going ?!?!

SF said...

Woo Hoo only like 2 more months until we go sammy!!!!!!!
we are goin to have a blst I cant wait!!!!!!
luv ya

eds thinker said...

I cant wait! Its not that far from where i live and my horses are fast! Maybe i will get to meet you all there!

Rev. and Mrs. Zotzman's Blog said...

Tulsa is going to be a blast! Even us College and Career folks are excited! I'm so glad that you are able to go!