BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Class of 09'





Well folks I am happy to announce that today was my official last day of high school!
I had to take my last couple finals and then present my senior project to a group of school board members! All went well...luckily I knew all but one of the members on the board so I wasn't too nervous! I felt that I did a pretty good job on my presentation and am so happy to be finished!!! woo hoo!!! Once it was all over I was walking out of the class where I gave my prsentation pulled my phone out to call my Mom and there she was!! It was the perfect timing :) She surprised me and brought me balloons and chocolate and brought her camera so she could take a picture of me and the board... so we went back into the class and told them that I wanted a picture with all of them. My mom had her camera ready or so we thought and we all were ready and smiling for the camera and for some reason the camera did not want to work. So my Mom attempted trying it a few more times as we stood there with our now plastic smiles.. it was funny it really made me laugh!!.. luckily I remembered that I has my camera with me and so my Mom was able to take the picture finally!! haha. I love you Mom!! I am really exciting i'm now finished but am really going to miss all the teachers there and friends I have made over the years!! But I will be back to visit them all and give out senior pics and such and of course walk in the ceremony held in June!! I am happy that my parents decided to put me into public school, attending Pleasant Grove was a great experience for me and I feel ready for college! Thanks to everyone at PGHS for making the years GREAT and to my wonderful family for being there and pushing me throughout it all!! I couldnt make it with out you all!!
(Here's a few pics from today...)

12 comments:

alli:) said...

Congrats Sammy! I am so happy and proud for you!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Congrats! I am so happy for you! We are going to party like crazy tomorrow! I will be sure to go back with you and visit. You are a little lucky ducky to have Mr. Brown on your board! Best wishes in everything you do in life!
Te quiero mucho.

Samantha and Stephanie said...

congratulations!! i think you feel more ready for college because of the wonderful substitute teacher you had when you were younger!!! lets not forgot the knowledge that poured out of her!!

very proud of you!!

love you!

tara!

East Coast-er Momma said...

Saammmyyy! So happy for sweetie. I can't wait until you start University. That will be such an awesome milestone

London Young said...

WOOHOO CONGRATS GIRLIW I AM SO STINKIN HAPPY FOR YOU JUST WISH IT WAS ME BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AT COLLEGE NEXT WEEK BUAHAHAHA J/K
PEACE LOVE N HEALTHINESS
XK~LONDON;>

Sammy said...

Alli...
thanks girl it was definetly worth all the hard work and studying!!

Zara...
Thanks so much!! :) I am so happy too!! I was excited to have Mr.Brown on my board too I knew all of them except for the guy with the beard. We are going to have fun today and PARRRRTAAYYY!!

Elphaba.... Thanks thanks!! Believe me before you know it you'll be next :) I know i'm excited for college!

Carly said...

Congrats Sam =D I am so proud of you! Keep studying like crazy and always be the perfectionist that you are lol. Oh and someone told me the other day that you learn better by reading out loud to yourself! Well what do ya know!? That could be the reason for all your good grades and my grey hairs ;) jk Love you lots!

Your big sissy,
Carly

SF said...

Congrats Sammy!!! I wish I were you! HAHA Love You!!!

Sammy said...

Carly...
Thanks sissy!! I know I am so glad to be done it is such a relief!! ahhh.. I can breathe now!!jk.lol.
Well prepare for more grey hairs cuz classes start tuesday!! haha. I'm tellin ya it really works!lol.
Love ya too!!

Sharaya..(cool initials :P)haha.
Thanks girl!! It took a lot of work and studying you will be done before you know it believe me time flies January of 09' is already almost over!! ahhhhh.haha. call me!

Pamela said...

WoOOOOOOOO!
Go Sammy!!
Proud of you girl, keep it up. :)

Rachel said...

so proud of you lil twin...btw I miss you bunches! keep on studying and making the rest of us look bad lol. love ya, Rach

SARAH said...

Congrats Sammy! Now welcome to uh-hum fun college:)
love you BO