BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

SunSplash Golfland!!

Well hello everyone!
I am just now sitting down to post about how much fun I had tonight or I guess last night since its now past 12am!! Well... anyways... Carly, Lucas, Stephanie,  Kara Chavez, and I went to Golfland Sunsplash and let me tell you boy was it fun!!  We started off with mini golf, Carly went first and hit the golf ball out into the grass we were all dying laughing and so were the peeps behind us! But thankfully she and the rest of us got better by the time we made it to the end which is the 19th hole! haha...Unfortunately we weren't able to ride the go carts because they closed @ 11pm and we thought they closed @ 12am so that was a bummer guess we will just have to go back for those sometime! haha.. Here's a few pics and ViDeO of the...drumroll.....*WINNER* Enjoy! :)

Kara, Me, and Steph!
Luke and Carly
Me and Carly singing! haha not really!
Steph and I fighting with golfclubs haha!
Got a little angry and broke the window of the castle!
Not really... it's bird poop folks! haha.


Kara, Luke, Carly, and Steph aka.. the band!


6 comments:

Sharaya said...

Looks like you guys had loads of fun! I'm lovin the pic of you and Carly singing your little hearts out! :)
Love Ya Bunches

Sammy said...

Haha! It was loads of fun! Okay well g2g get ready to go rafting can't wait we going to have a BLAST!!

Carly said...

That was a blast and I think I got a six pack from laughing so hard! lol

Sammy said...

It was! haha. We need to go on the Go Carts before school starts for sure!!

alli:) said...

HAHA i love the video, too punny!!:D

Sammy said...

haha lukes a dork!