BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chik Fil A Sponsors Blood Drive

Well well... it all started Tuesday of this week La Chrisha and I both had great intentions to go jogging!!!... well we both got busy and then we got hungry and we both had a coupon to get a free chicken sandwich @ Chick Fil A, so we decided to go there! Haha... While we there we saw that they were sponsoring a blood drive for Thursday and if you gave blood you would get a free chicken sandwich, medium fry, and drink!! So we were like OH ya let's so do that :) So we had been planning all week to do this!! So today we both made sure that we were really going to do this...Crystal and Sarah decided they would do it too!!... so we (all) well some of us did it!! La Chrisha and Crystal arrived earlier than Sarah and I and were assigned to Bus 2 where they would donate their blood and when me and Sarah got there we were assigned to Bus 1, which was a bummer that we weren't all together!! Well anyways so Sarah and I get in our bus give them all our info etc.. and then we both had to go into these separate rooms and answers some questions. Well Unfortunately after all this excitement and week's anticipation of donating blood I wasn't able to because I did not meet the weight requirements and Crystal wasn't able to because her counts were too low! uh. So Crystal and I were bummed about that, but hey they still gave us a free meal and breakfast coupon that we can use later :)
But, Sarah and La Chrisha were able to donate blood!!
Here's a few pics of Sarah getting her blood drawn, La Chrisha afterwords, and my sad sticker!! Haha.




8 comments:

Kim said...

awww...at least you tried! I am proud of you! Wish I would have known, I would have went. That's cool!

Anonymous said...

OMW! haha bummer you couldn't donate...you'll be able to do it soon! :) we need to do breakfast soon!

~LaChrisha

Sammy said...

Kim... Yea! That's what I was saying!lol. I'm sure i'll be able to sometime in my life. haha... i'll be sure to let you know when the next one comes :)

La Chrisha... I know that was so dumb!! uh. oh well.lol. Yea breakfast one day and then either lunch or dinner another day! haha. Too bad they didn't give us more coupons! grrr.haha.jk Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

HI SAMMY!!Thanks 4 posting on my blog but i gotta admit my blog is pitiful!(tell stephanie i said hi!)

Sammy said...

Hi EG :)
Oh no prob cutie!! We miss you guys come visit soon once you guys get Jax!!... i'm so excited for you all!!!
I will be sure to tell Stephanie hi!! How have you been?

alli:) said...

Oh blood, i..feel..faint...haha yeah Chels gave blood and it took FOREVER , but the free meal was so worth it :)

Anonymous said...

Still have a bruise....

-Sarah

Sammy said...

Alli.... haha that's funny ya Chels told me last night.lol. I haven't used my coupon yet for my meal but will :) You should do it when your 17 :)

Sarah...
Aww poor you! lol. Not me:P hahaha.