BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Zara!!!


Happy Belated Birthday Zara!!!
I love you so much and thanks for being the crazy friend that you are!!!
I think it's so tight that you went skydiving for your birthday and can't wait to go in august!!
hopefully we don't die so we can go to PEAK!! lol.
WELL YOU OLD GRANDMA IM SUPRISED YOUR DENTURES DIDN'T FALL OUT WHEN YOU WERE SKYDIVING LIKE THIS GRANDMA CHECK THE VIDEO OUT!!!
IT'S ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS :)
Love Ya Forever and Always,
Mandy aka...Sammy

4 comments:

SF said...

Happy Birthday Pris
I love u tons girl! Your skydiving adventure sounded like a blast I cant wait till i am old enough to go :) hope you had a GREAT birthday! love ya
p.s. hysterical video :)

James Wilder said...

Is this the start of a HUGE fad of plane jumpers? haha I want to go too, even though there's a sick-to-my-stomach feeling when I seriously consider it.

Sammy said...

Yeah Dude!!!
I really wanta go altough I am very scared too, because if my parachute malfunctions then i'll die and not even get to see what my future holds... but in Jesus name everything will be fine which I am pretty sure it will, but i'll definetely be fasting the week of my jump.lol. I am gunna go though in August so keep me in your prayers!!!

Chels:) said...

hahahah that grandma cracked me up fo sho :D