BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Frown Dawn to Dusk




Starting June 16 until tomorrow July 2, 2008 I have been attending Florin High School for summer school. Oh what a joy! I am taking English 12B in order to graduate midterm!!! Woo ho I can't wait :) I will be done with high school in January, but will still walk with my class in June!! I am very glad I went through the decision to take this class because it was very easy!!! Although we had to write a few papers and sit in class for 6 hours a day it was so worth it !!! The very first day, I was actually very scared because Florin High School is pretty g-h-e-t-t-o!!!lol. Even though I have the Holy Ghost and all I was still scared a little but not as bad as I thought it was going to be thanks to Bro.Wilson's awesome message he gave to us all Father's Day!!! Anyways just to be on the safe side I made sure that I had a little bottle of mace for any emergency that might happen. Thankfully as I end summer school I am proud to say that I never once had to squirt someone with the mace. I think that going to Florin High coming from Pleasant Grove High I now know that I can face anything that comes against me, I will not let fear overcome me and my life!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like florin was fun lol jk. I miss PGHS so much but were planning to move back to elkgrove so 2nd semester of senior year i'll be going there.Too bad you wont but atleast you'll be done early.Lucky!!lol

Sammy said...

Yeah it was very interesting!lol. But actually very easy i would recommend it to you but it's kinda late now.haha. well.... hopefully you can go for the whole year!! Stephanie will be a freshman there next year so i'm sure you'll see her is Anita going too?

Anonymous said...

Yeah if only i would have known you could do that earlier! Oh well lol Yeah Stephanie told me i was like Wow where has all the time gone?!No Anita wants to stay at Mira Loma, so she's gonna have to make a long commute every single day!! :/ lol

Sammy said...

aw im sorry!!! I feel old hahaha AniTA needs to come too! WEll to bad you won't be there with me at all ;(