BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Freedom Week 2008



Although I was not able to attend Freedom Week for the whole week I was able to make it for the last night!! First off!!! Bro. Donald Lance preached that night and let me tell you we had a Holy Ghost Party!!! It was so awesome God's presence was so real in there !!! Then of course after church we continued having fun hanging out in the gym : playing ping pong, air hockey, talking to new people, and just being crazy!!! I am so glad I was able to make it for the last night it was so much fun... If you have never been to Freedom Week mark it in advance for next year and come join us in fun!!! Woo Hoo Freedom Week 08' and I am now looking forward to going to P.E.A.K. yeee haaaa :)

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Aww, I miss you girls!

The Girls said...

Hey Sammy!! just stopped by to say HIII!.. i had so much fun with ya at freedom week!...just that one night!!..but we made the most of it =) ..and it was so cool meetin your sis..you girls are awesome! talk to ya later!!

*Kendra H

Sammy said...

Pam....
I miss you too!!! and was sad to not see you at Freedom week :( Hope your having fun in Oregon!!! Call me :)

Kendra...
HIII back!!hehe. I had fun with you too :) You be tight girl!!! Yes we did have fun!! I can't wait for next year it's going to be tight!! Hopefully i'll be able to go the whole time though ^-^
I love the girls blog it's so cute!!! By the way i think you gave me the wrong # haha