BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

Frisco!!!




































For the fourth my family, Phillip, Sharaya, La Chrisha, Lucas, Sarah H, Le Sharon, Crystal, Winson, Trav, and Heidi all went to Frisco. We drove about an hour away to Pittsburgh where we got on Bart to Frisco!! The ride was very fun I have never rode Bart before it's pretty cool!! It goes really fast :) When we arrived in Frisco we were dropped off at the West field Mall there!! Let me tell you that mall is so stinkin awesome!! If you go there you definitely should plan taking a lot of money for shopping because that mall has tons of awesome stores! After we were all shopped out, we were all hungry and had planned to go to the Daily Grill. We had a 30 minute wait so we all just sat around and fellowshiped while patiently waiting for our food ;) lol. Let me tell you Daily Grill's food is very scrumptious. It was really funny because I was just joking around with Sharaya because we split our meal and we were trying to decide what to order and wine was the first thing on the menu, so of course I jokingly asked Sharaya what wine she would like.lol. We both decided we would get some sort of Chardonnay wine and our waitress overheard us talking and came up behind us and was like would you like it by the bottle or just a glass.lol. We both just started laughing and I was like I was just joking and the waitress was like O' I'm sorry I'm just really bad with ages. So yeah! The waitress made my day she basically thought I was 21 or older.lol.jk. Anyways after we finished are delectable meal, we made our way to the fireworks show, but of course had to stop to buy tights and leggings because us poor girls were freezing and of course the Starbucks stop as well. Well... we never made it all the way down to the pier because our feet were aching and it was freezing. So we just stopped and looked at the colored fog in the sky. We finally gave up and decided to make our way back to Bart to go home. WE made it and got on and were all happy to sit down. On one of the first stops there was a group of ghetto guys that got on Bart and they were cussing like crazy and just talking so foul we were all getting so aggravated I wished so bad that I would have brought my mace so i coulda went up to the dudes and squirt it all over them to get them to finally be quiet.lol. So as you can probably tell my fourth of July was pretty crazy!!!





What did Everyone else to for the fourth!?!?!?!?










3 comments:

Kari Morgan said...

Wow looks like you guys had a blast! You like taking goofy pic thats fo sho! Check out the picture of Ava on my blog...Jessica Noriega says it looks like Chelsea...

SF said...

um.. let me think
I was with you haha ya that was one adventure, but it was a blast!
I will never forget it!
p.s. thanks for the mug shots of me lol
love ya lots

Sammy said...

Sis.Morgan... Yes we did have a blast and love taking goofy pictures!! hehe and yea that pic of Ava reminds me of Chels too! She's a doll :)

Sharya... We did have an adventure didn't we haha. I'm so glad you were able to come with us otherwise it wouldn't have been as fun. Love ya bunches :)