BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sargents Coffee




Well... exciting to say this last Saturday was my first day training at Sargents Coffee!! I love working there it is so much fun, but it can also be stressful because I am still learning how to do everything so it can get quite crazy!!! Of course you know riniging people up wrongly and dumping my mocha spinner all over the counter! haha. It was funny :) But I love getting to serve people and it's really cool to have church people coming in everyday!! So I willl be trying my best to become a better Barista everyday... pray for me!! hehe. Well... that's all for today just thought i'd let ya know how my new experience is coming about :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! We are almost working next door...best wishes

-zara

SF said...

I am soo excited for you!!! WOO HOO!!!! We need to celebrate now :) love ya tons
ur 5th sista lol

Sammy said...

Zara.. I know I love it it's so cool once I start working more hours me you and dav will have to do lunch together :) I'd be fun!

Sharaya(Sis)...
I know i'm so happy I love it it's a blast :) You will have to come visit me a lot!!!