BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 25, 2008

Best Buds 4 Life!!!

Sammy, thank you so much for being the greatest friend ever! I could never ask for a better friend. You are always right by my side when i need you. Whenever I am having a hard time you are there to help me in a heartbeat, and I am so thankful for that. We have also shared many, many good times together. We are either laughing so hard that our sides hurt or eating until we sick, or all the times we have gone through trashes desperate for cans and bottles so we can go to PEAK lol !!! Well I just wanted to let you know how happy I am to have a friend like you and how much I love you! Never ever forget that!!!!!
LOVE your RECYCLE BUDDIE

9 comments:

Sammy said...

Sharaya Danaee....
You lil' poop I can't believe you put that nasty pic on there!! haha. It's hilarious I love it thanks for all the kind words I love you bunches and bunches too and am so excited for peak it's going to be a blast and super HOTT!! hehe. (Did you get that?lol)
Luv Ya more than the sun and the stars and remeber to always reach for the stars in life!!hehe.

SF said...

omw its fine we are just havin fun lol haah yup i know what you mean, its goin to be blazin!!! i love you to so so much!

James Wilder said...

What else could be HOT other than the weather.. hmmm..... *geek laugh* man, fooled us all....

Sammy said...

The food silly!! haha.lol. For reals they have steak and shake omw!! it's off the hook!!!

Sammy said...

The food silly!! haha.lol. For reals they have steak and shake omw!! it's off the hook!!!

Carly said...

i know what you mean by super Hot ;)

Dj Norris said...

Samantha Felt '08?

Sammy said...

ya girl!!hahah.jk. ;) ;) ;)

Sammy said...

Dj... haha because I am going to be PRESIDENT!!! WOO HOO :)