BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas Season is Almost Here and Am I Ready :)




Well my life has been quite crazy this semester. I am graduating midterm and am proud to say AM the only one out of my high school which is made up of about 3,000 students!!! So as you can probably tell being that I haven't posted in like forever except for the other day I have basically been a geek for the past 3 months going to high school, college, church, choir, work, studying till the wee hours of the morning and doing boring homework :( I said all this to say that I am utterly thrilled for both Thanksgiving and Christmas break this year!! I am sure that unfortunately my high school teachers will give me work to do over break being that high school finals are after Christmas Break which is just dumb, which is the reason they are changing it next year to be like college where finals are before break. Which really stinks because woo hoo I will not be there next year!! yipee.lol. Over Christmas break I plan on just chillin with my homie g's, eating, sleeping, partying, going to the snow, ice skating, spending time with my family, and just having FUN :)

WOO HOOO TO CHRISTMAS BREAK ITS ALMOST HERE THANK THE LORD!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you - I CANT WAIT FOR THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS EITHER!

I enjoy your blog Sammy- we love ya!

JDE

Sammy said...

Thanks Bro. Joe:)
I know woo hoo its almost here :)
I love you guys too and am so excited bout watching Rori and the Marks boys tonight we are going to have so much fun!!

East Coast-er Momma said...

Sammy! I miss you so much. If you want to get away, come and visit here in PA!! I'll have the cutest little baby girl in the whole wide world for you to hold and help me with...heheh. I know, I'm trying to bribe you. Is it working!?

Sammy said...

Misha!!
Awww..I miss you guys so much me steph and car were just looking at your blog and laughing at cute litle Cylas as he watched and helped his daddy make the cookies or dough!hehe. So PRecious.. The Spinach one was adorable too man i need to take leasons from Cylas and start eating healthier.lol. I would love to come visit sometime that would be a blast :) But that means you have to come visit us all in sac too.lol. Guess what I am most likely going to study abroad with pris v. in Madrid, Spain I am so excited so I am saving for that but its not going to be for at least a couple more years but I really want to !!!
Love and Miss you and Your Family and Wish I was there to see Lil Romalise in the hospital like we did for Cylas :( !!! Keep Posting I enjoy your BLog :)
Much love to the Kelbatrov Family!!
Sammy

Sammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.