BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Service Recap

This past Sunday December 20, 2009 The Rock Church held its annual Christmas Service and what a time we had! The sanctuary was packed full of guests and saints!! The choir sang @least 7 different songs! Such an awesome way to celebrate the reason for the season!! I want to give a shout out to the best pastor in the whole wide world and I am lucky to say that he is also my pastor: Bro. Myles Young you did an incredible job playing this past Sunday!! We definitely could not have done it with out you!! I also want to give a shout out to the best pastor's wife in the world, who I am also proud to say is my Pastor's wife: Sis. Sheila Young! What an amazing job she did organizing everything the decor was beautiful!!! I have provided some pictures below of the Christmas service. A few weeks back Pastor Young, along with the bus ministry coordinators got together and came up with a way, that TRC could help support the bus ministry in this wonderful time of the year!! They decided that as a church, whoever wanted to support a child from the bus ministry, would pick a name that had information about the child on it so that they could get a present for their child , then after the Christmas service the saint would have the opportunity to give their child the gift they had bought for them!! It was such a heart warming experience!!! Thank You Jesus for the bus ministry @ TRC, I pray that every child that comes on the bus, would one day fall in love with Jesus on their own and come to know him!! Below I have provided a few pictures of this event:

Sis.Tammy Goff and the two girls she gave gifts to!
Philip, Kate, and Lilliana the little girl they supported :)

Bro. Eric Washington and Brianna the little girl him and his wife supported!

A Collins the little girl I gave a gift too and myself! She made my day, what a doll she is :)

A Collins the little girl I gave a gift too, she is opening her present here:)

0 comments: