BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jett Sawyer and Colton Michael Lewis

Last night, Travis, Heidi, Colton, Jett, Philip, Kate, Crystal, and La Chrisha all came over to my family's house!! We had a blast! My sweet Mom made my Great Aunt Verla's delicious queso cheese dip, homemade salsa, and we had Enchilada soup (shout out to Tawni E. awesome recipe!). It was a lot of fun, we played games, watched documentaries, had coffee, cookies, and the best part of all is we had fun playing with Coco and Jett :) Here's some pics of us having fun:

Baby Jetters!
Kate, Jett, and Coco
Cousins Kissing...So Precious!
Baby Coco Crawling
Me and Coco
Steph and Jetters
Steph playing with Coco
Coco after I tied his hat up and Crystal and Mom and Philip in background :)
Kate and Coco before I tied his hat up!haha.
Coco looking @ Jett haha
We would say "Go Jett go Jett it's your b-day it's your b-day" and he would do this little jig... simply adorable!!!

2 comments:

Kate Fritts said...

They are the cutest little boys ever! Jett's little dance is so cute..haha

-Auntie Kate

Sammy said...

I know they sure are!!! I just wanna squeeze them :)
I love his lil' dance it's adorable!! Haha.